4166com金沙 > 影视影评 > 肖申克的救赎我爱的三句台词,中英双语诗金沙

原标题:肖申克的救赎我爱的三句台词,中英双语诗金沙

浏览次数:95 时间:2019-11-03

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,某个鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的宏大。

周天闲来没事,看了好评榜上的黄金年代部电影《肖申克的救赎》,给自家了超级多的觉悟,比较赏识。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

澳门金沙总站 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这几个墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你埋怨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习感觉常了生存在里头;最后你会开采本人必须要信任它而生存。那就叫体制化。

那几个墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习认为常了生存在里边;最终你会发掘自个儿不能不依据它而生活。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

澳门金沙总站 2

告知那一个青年

Tell it to the young guys

告诉这个青年

Yeah, tell all you know

科学,告诉他们你所知道的整套

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

报告她们那条少数特权职员的纯金通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

报告他们对不相符的有数的恐怖

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

报告她们剪掉他们一遍遍地思念的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告知她们温度下落他们热情的血液

Tell 'em about money

告知他们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还主要

Tell 'em about hating to lose

报告他们嫌恶失利

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知他们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告诉他们“你半文不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

然后告诉他们去肩担每生机勃勃项义务

Tell 'em to smile each time

报告她们每一遍都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为难受是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告诉她们,他们归属你

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

澳门金沙总站,告诉他们要臣服于你的要求

Or you'll see that they go to hell

否则你会亲自小编保护险她们下鬼世界

金沙线上娱乐官网,Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

报告她们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告知她们,他们会停业

Do you know?

您精通呢?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当您不情愿地爬向命定的早晨

A new dawn shall rise

一个新的天明将会平稳向好

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的早晚承袭那么些世界

表明:本文小说中立陶宛(Lithuania卡塔尔国语部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系小编

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命能够总结为后生可畏种简易的采纳:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 笔者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时间慢的仿佛刀割 那是自个儿一世最长的豆蔻梢头夜

网络图1.jpeg

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
您精晓,有个别鸟儿是决定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的宏大。

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够归咎为意气风发种简易的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
狐疑不决监禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

03

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人

04

There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是生机勃勃种内在的事物, 他们到达不了,也敬敏不谢触及的,那是您的。

05

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这一个墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你愤恨周边的高墙;渐渐地,你习以为常了生存在内部;最后你会发掘自个儿不能不信赖它而生存。那就叫体制化。

06

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,某些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的宏大。

07

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.
仰望是美好的,可能是江湖至善,而美好的事物永不覆灭

08

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life.
我也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时光慢的就像刀割 那是自己生龙活虎世最长的后生可畏夜。

澳门金沙总站 3

网络图2.jpeg

本文由4166com金沙发布于影视影评,转载请注明出处:肖申克的救赎我爱的三句台词,中英双语诗金沙

关键词:

上一篇:【4166com金沙】我们总能看到最原始的人性,一出

下一篇:没有了